Texas Underground Storage Tank Insurance
Anco Insurance is known throughout Texas as a leader in customer service and insurance innovation. We’ve been providing peace of mind all across the state since 1873. Mid-Continent Casualty, the program underwriter, has been in business for over 50 years.
Peace of Mind for Your Underground Tank Insurance Needs
Anco Insurance is proud to offer one of the leading underground tank programs available. Our program highlights include:
- Admitted “A”-rated carrier — All forms are approved by the State Board of Insurance and covered by Guaranty Fund
- Claims-made policy – We use the original retroactive date for both 3rd party and on-site coverage
- Defense cost outside the limits of liability
- Specified location policy – not scheduled storage system policy
- Optional coverage for physical damage to policy
- Interest-free quarterly payments offered for premiums of $10,000 and up
- Arbitration, if any, handled in the state of Texas
- Deductible per claim, on-site and/or 3rd party coverage
- Liability limits in excess of deductible
- Additional insurers available for suppliers, tenants and landlords
- Higher liability limits and larger deductibles available
Contact Us for Pollution Insurance
We are excited that you have considered us for your petroleum storage tank needs. Finding the right people for the right job can be difficult, especially when needing pollution insurance.
Our Bryan, TX, agency stands prepared to help you with all of your underground tank insurance needs. Fill out our Underground Storage tank quote form (PDF) and return via fax or e-mail (979-774-5372 or firstname.lastname@example.org). Contact Terri Cole, contact our agency online or call us at 800-749-1733 with any questions, comments or concerns.