Home, Auto & Personal Insurance
At Anco Insurance, we don’t just sell insurance — we protect your lifestyle. We strive to find the appropriate coverage to help you keep your home, car, toys and personal property in your possession now and well into the future. We know you’ve worked hard to get where you are today, so we’ll do all we can to help keep you on the right track.
Home, Auto and Personal Property Insurance
We offer a variety of insurance policies and packages to individuals and families:
- Car insurance: We are not the type of agency to focus on selling cheap car insurance. Instead, we provide policies that take into account your coverage goal and risk tolerance levels to create auto insurance portfolios that best meet your needs. Whether you are seeking better coverage for your family car or would like to understand your options for insuring antique or collectors cars, we can help.
- Homeowners insurance: From high-value homes and condos to gentleman farms and vacation homes, we know how to address the unique needs that homeowners have.
- Renters insurance: Do you know that landlord’s insurance only covers the structure that you live in, and not your personal belongings, potential temporary living expenses, or legal fees in the event of an injury? Purchasing renters insurance, and potentially additional personal property insurance, will help you deal with any costs related to losses caused by water, fire, smoke, vandalism, accident or any other unfortunate event.
- RV, Watercraft and Motorcycle Insurance: We understand the joy that your toys can bring to your life. Let us help you protect your RV, motorcycle, ATV, boat or other recreational vehicle so you can maintain peace of mind to get the most out of life.
We encourage our clients to carry as much personal property insurance as necessary to protect against large losses. This type of coverage can help protect special items such as jewelry or family heirloom, as well as large collections involving antiques, arts or memorabilia.
Umbrella Policies and Special Event Coverage
All of the above insurance policies come with limitations, whether in the form of exclusions or monetary limits. Our experience enables us to identify gaps in your insurance portfolio so you can get any additional coverage you may need:
- Umbrella policy: We believe no other coverage is as important as an umbrella policy. At its most basic level, this type of policy helps protect you from losing everything you have now and in the future. Often referred to as excess liability coverage, this insurance provides one or two million dollars above liability coverage offered in your home, auto or recreational vehicle policy. We can obtain umbrella policies up to the sum of $20 million for high-wealth individuals and families.
- Wedding insurance: Your wedding day should be one that you enjoy to its fullest. One way to get full peace of mind while you are planning and preparing is to purchase a wedding protector plan. If you are not sure whether this is necessary for you, we are willing to talk through the benefits with you.
In-House Claims and Service
Along with selling insurance, we also offer ongoing services and claims assistance. From an annual review of your coverage to personal guidance should a claim arise, we are able to handle all of your insurance needs.
Contact Anco Insurance to Get Started
Let us help you find the right protection for your lifestyle. Contact our Texas insurance agency to schedule a meeting with one of our independent agents at our offices in Bryan-College Station, Austin, Houston, or Livingston.