Personal & Corporate Travel Insurance
At ANCO Insurance, we provide numerous personal and corporate travel insurance packages to our clients. Learn more below or reach out to our team today to discuss your specific coverage needs.
- What is it? Medical insurance for people traveling outside their home country.
- Why Liaison International? Perfect for trips between five days and three years. Monthly renewal option available. Immediate coverage is available once you are satisfied with the quotation. You can print your insurance card immediately upon purchasing a plan. The plan is underwritten by a U.S. insurance company rated A- “Superior” by AM Best.
- What is it? Emergency evacuation, repatriation, accidental death and dismemberment, and personal liability coverage for the international traveler.
- Why Liaison Traveler? If you already have medical coverage outside your home country, Liaison Traveler can provide protection against non-medical situations when traveling abroad.
Round Trip Travel Benefits
- What is it? Protect your tickets, your luggage and your health worldwide.
- Why Round Trip? So you’ll be prepared. A lot could happen during a trip abroad – or before you even depart. Benefits include trip cancellation, interruption/delay, medical transportation, lost or stolen luggage, missed connection, and assistance services.
- What is it? Permanent health coverage for non-U.S. residents.
- Why Reside Prime? Providing comprehensive health insurance for persons residing outside of the United States, RESIDE Prime provides benefits to non-U.S. residents.
- What is it? Medical insurance that covers you no matter where you live.
- Why Reside? Whatever the reason, if you need to leave your home country, Reside Worldwide Medical Plan will follow you. Whether you are a US citizen living abroad or a citizen of another country, Reside provides you with security at home and the freedom to seek care anywhere in the world.
- What is it? Medical protection specifically designed for immigrants to the United States.
- Why Inbound? Finding coverage for immigrants is difficult, especially when trying to locate reasonably priced protection. Providing up to five years of protection, Inbound Immigrant is a scheduled benefit program that offers U.S. immigrants security against unforeseen medical conditions.
Seeking Trip Insurance, Medical Evacuation or Travel Interruption Coverage? Contact Us!
For more information about our trip insurance, medical evacuation, travel interruption insurance, or other personal insurance services, you may contact our team online or call us at 800-749-1733.