Texas Farm Insurance and Ranch Insurance
While Anco Insurance is based in Texas, our farm insurance and ranch insurance programs span our great nation. From grain elevators and cotton farmers to cattle ranches and hatcheries, we have made it our business to protect the agricultural businesses throughout the country.
Unique Insurance Needs of Ranches and Farms
We’ve learned a lot about protecting agricultural companies, ranches and farms since we first opened our doors in 1873. We know that no single farm is alike and no two ranchers require the same coverage. For that reason, we take great pride in the tailored policies we are able to craft for each farmer or rancher that comes to us.
With our knowledge and the help of the numerous insurance companies we have come to know and respect over the years, we are able to pick and choose from various coverage options to create portfolios as unique as the plots of lands or livestock we’re protecting:
- Farm premises liability: From dwelling insurance to farm outbuilding insurance, we’ve got your premises covered.
- Drought/hurricane insurance: Crop damage is a very real threat facing all farmers. This type of crop insurance protects you from natural disasters that cause a loss of revenue.
- Product recall insurance: From salmonella poisoning to contamination, this policy can help protect your investment and keep your business going.
- Livestock floater coverage: This form of inland marine insurance provides protection in the event your livestock is injured or killed.
- Livestock/animal mortality: This insurance can be of great assistance to farmers and ranchers with livestock of great value, such as horses or cattle, in the event such livestock dies due to a natural cause or accident.
- Equine/horse insurance: From equine mortality to insurance for boarders and groomers, we have access to the horse insurance policies you require.
- Chemical drift: Special insurance can be purchased to protect from damages caused by chemical drift from fertilizer sprays and other potentially hazardous substances.
Are you a gentleman farmer? In addition to our commercial farm and ranch insurance programs, we offer personalized insurance plans for small farms and ranches.
Protecting Your Livelihood, One Policy at a Time
If you are like most other farmers or ranchers, you live where you work. At Anco, we understand how much your business and home mean to you. We don’t see our job as writing policies and collecting premiums. Instead, we see ourselves as your partner in protecting your way of life.
We will work closely with you to identify all of your needs, from personal insurance coverage, such as home insurance, to ranch insurance policies geared toward protecting your guests or animals during hunting season. From there, we will compare coverage and rates across various companies to ensure you’re getting the best coverage for your dollar.
From Lubbock to Livingston: Ranch Insurance and Farm Insurance Quotes
With offices in Bryan-College Station, Waco, Houston, Austin and Livingston, our ranch insurance and farm insurance programs are always within your reach. Contact our Texas farm insurance agency today or stop by one of our office locations to discuss your coverage needs and to get a free quote comparison.